RAMBO® MICKLEM MULTIBRIDLE
Designed from the inside out to fit the shape of the horse's skull. The most comfortable, flexible and effective bridle ever invented.
Invented by International coach and best selling author William Micklem, the Rambo®
This bridle does not include reins.
MICKLEM MULTIBRIDLE is three main pieces of equipment in one.
1. A BRIDLE (including integral noseband)
2. A LUNGE CAVESSON
3. A BITLESS BRIDLE (2 alternatives)
Also featuring our unique tongue protection system, effective for so many horses, and having the added value of use as a headcollar.
BRIDLE AND LUNGE CAVESSON
Horses love the Rambo® Micklem Multibridle because it is the first bridle or lunge cavesson that is designed from the shape of the skull itself, instead of just from the outward appearance of the head. Therefore this prevents the damage and discomfort that is frequently caused, both to the facial nerves and the sensitive tissues lining the cheeks inside the mouth, by tight fitting cavesson and flash nosebands and many traditional bitless bridles and lunge cavessons. So say goodbye to the huge problems caused by the projecting molar teeth of the upper jaw, say goodbye to discomfort on the poll, and say goodbye to wasting money on unused bridleware.
Tongue Protection Clip
Use the clips to join the bit to the side rings and you have a unique tongue protection system. So many horses fight the rein contact and try to put the tongue over the bit because of excessive tongue pressure and this solution is so simple and effective.
The bridle can be used as a classical lunge cavesson by simply attaching a lunge line to the ring provided on the nose piece.
The headpiece is padded and shaped so that it has a large bearing surface over the poll, giving immediate relief to many horses.
There are three alternative bitless bridles, from mild to strong, so there will be one that suits your horse, and they all avoid the extreme damage to the molar teeth caused by standard bitless bridles. The end result is the best bridle, the best lunge cavesson and best bitless bridle you will have ever used - without compromise!
Who will love the Rambo® Micklem Multibridle?
- Event and racing yards who need to avoid tongue damage in fast work.
- Riding schools who can now reduce costs and increase flexibility.
- Long distance and hunting riders who love the simplicity and ease.
- All horses and ponies who will be more comfortable and willing.
- Amateurs and professionals who look for better and kinder options.
- Pleasure riders and parents who can save money by buying just one bridle.
- Elite performers who are looking for a winning edge and happier horses.
- Novice horse and novice rider trainers who need to lunge their horses.
PLEASE NOTE: Before you purchase a blanket please measure your horse so the correct size is ordered. We CANNOT accept returns on horse blankets or accessories due to potential cases of ringworm, warts & other infectious skin diseases.